5/5/20 Note From Noah
We hope that your health and well-being are keeping safe.
All of America is experiencing unprecedented times and things can be challenging. Rest assured as a food manufacturer, feeding people healthy functional foods is our top priority.
We have put in place extreme measures to follow precautionary steps to keep our team and community safe.
- All our employees must wear a mask in our facility.
- Our production team is halved numbers of production to follow social distancing.
- We continue efforts for highest quality standards with GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) with FDA guidelines and food safety.
- All of our staff is following social distancing procedures.
- Anyone who is sick is required to stay home and with PTO policies in place.
- Reduced number of days of production.
We are currently experiencing huge demand of our products and have shifted our focus to help Frontline Healthcare Responders and providers.
We appreciate your patience and continue deliver our healthy, wholesome, and comforting food to your families during these unprecedented times.
Stay safe and be well.